Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Procrastination sounds like...

I'm definitely getting the work done.
Right now.
Hell, yeah.
Productivity.
Let me just check my email to see if the Prof emailed me back.
Hmmm...nope.
What is with that?
It's the age of technology and it takes hours for Profs to get back to us.
#firstworldproblems
Well, since I'm on the internet, I might as well check Facebook.
OH! A notification!
Dang...just someone else commenting on something I liked.
Hey, this looks like a cool video.
Haha...puppies.
No.
No.
I need to get this stuff done for tomorrow.
Right. Now.
Hey, I forgot to look up that song I noted down last night.
I'll just do that real quick.
*two hours later*
Dang, that's a bomb diggity song.
What the heck...10pm?!
How did that happen?!
Right, now I have to stop screwing around!
Enough is enough.
I need to get my head in the game.
*5 minutes of reminiscing about High School Musical*
Okay.
I will stop and get to work.
Finally get stuff done.
Jesus, I don't want to do this.


This is about what goes on in my head as I try to get stuff done and I only have 3 days until I go home for winter break. It's torturous because I'm doing it to myself. All this work really isn't that hard, there is just a lot of busy work and I hate that. Doesn't feel like there is any real purpose to it, but that's life. If you are currently procrastinating, then I will help out because that is the kind of lady I am.

Here is a song I am currently listening to on repeat:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93ASUImTedo

The beat for this song gets be every time. I don't care how I'm feeling, what I'm doing, or where I am I will literally start wiggling and bobbing because I need to move when I listen to it.
Good jam.
As I struggle to focus, I hope you have an easier time than me.
If you are just like me...glad to know we are kindred spirits.
But, I'm going to stop writing and get back to work.
For real.
Maybe.


...Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment